Friday- 2 Pics of things that I picked up today: One was MUCH more important than the other.
- Went to work. Pretended to focus on teaching for a little bit.
- Hurried a little workout in during 2nd and 3rd pd.
- Did a lot of cable work- Flys, Shoulders from every possible angle.
- Did some dumbbell presses. Sometimes you just have to do some dumbbells.
- Ran out of work, switched cars with clevcrew & went to go pick up the boy for his check up- Aiden has turned 5 and is heading off to kindergarten
- Doc gave him a clean bill of health, and the nurse gave him two shots. The boy was naturally not happy about the shots.
Took him out for a drink afterward. Banana-strawberry milk for him from Dunkin Donuts, and water for me. Might be the high-light of my day.
Felt OK about the workout today considering my routine was a little off. It was more like just checking off something to do.
I felt much better for spending a little time with my son in the middle of the day.
Even though I’m not 100% today, my family almost always makes me feel better and stronger.
- rasmtazberry24 likes this
- bensjourneyforlife likes this
- cavemanspeaks likes this
- allgutsnotglory likes this
- workhard-noexcuses reblogged this from allgutsnotglory
- malehealthfitnesshockey likes this
- gglendening likes this
- desert-child likes this
- im-your-huckleberry likes this
- fatbastich likes this
- clevcrew likes this
- keepgoinggreen likes this
- straightarrowlife said: You’re a good dad. And I love the way your kids always lift you up.
- straightarrowlife likes this
- hingeside likes this
- snapthistiger said: great kids!!
- snapthistiger likes this
- nourriture-et-fleurs likes this
- allgutsnotglory posted this